Don’t see the job you are looking for but you know that you’re passionate about the non-profit and philanthropic sector? We would still love to hear from you! Please share your resume and a letter of interest answering the question: “Why is Ignite the right place for you and what assets will you bring to the team?”
We will contact you if a position becomes available that we believe aligns with your experience and skill set.
- Non-Profit Services - Ignite Philanthropy’s Non-Profit Services Division provides strategic campaign and annual fundraising services and manages multi-million-dollar fundraising campaigns for non-profit clients. Our Non-Profit Services team combines a deep knowledge of the local donor landscape with decades of non-profit fundraising and management experience and a track record of completing major capital campaigns and managing annual fundraising for organizations both in Cincinnati and throughout the country. Our team has raised more than $300 million in private dollars for non-profit capital projects and initiatives.
- Philanthropic Services - Ignite Philanthropy’s Philanthropic Services Division provides foundation management, grantmaking, administrative and strategic planning services for donor-advised funds, as well as private, corporate and family foundations. Our Philanthropic Services team combines deep knowledge of the local philanthropic landscape with management and technology experience to allocate over $11 million annually on behalf of our clients.
- Data Services – Ignite Philanthropy's Data Services division, launched in 2022, is aimed to serve the non-profit and philanthropic sector by helping manage, analyze, and leverage data to improve donor relationships and inform community funding decisions. The division works closely with Ignite’s legacy service lines to provide an array of sector-specific data services to its clients as well as expanding Ignite’s reach to national non-profits, foundations and consulting agencies to provide custom analytics.
Ignite’s Core Principles are how we choose to show up both externally with our clients and internally with each other on the team. These principles are woven into all of our processes at Ignite from how we hire and manage performance to how we celebrate accomplishments.
- Solutions Driven – Our work is rooted in our ability to develop solutions to help our clients achieve their philanthropic goals. We take the lead in co-creating the path to our clients’ success.
- Adaptive – Building the right strategy requires us to remain humble, so we may continually learn and adapt. We embrace listening, questioning, and experimentation as the foundation of our adaptive mindset.
- Team-Centered – Philanthropy is a team sport – no single individual has the knowledge and experience to successfully navigate all aspects of our work. We thrive by taking a team approach, ensuring that we bring diverse tools and talent to successfully tackle our clients’ complex challenges.
- Service Minded – Through the generosity of our clients, we serve our community by maximizing the power of giving. We lead by example, personifying the spirit of the sector we serve.
Ignite Philanthropy recognizes the importance of being able to provide our employees and their families with quality benefits as part of their overall compensation package. As such, Ignite has developed a comprehensive benefits package that delivers quality and value while satisfying the diverse needs of our team. In addition to traditional benefits such as insurance, life insurance and 401k, Ignite offers perks to help to carry some of the costs of working and create an environment where each team member can thrive.
- Elective health, dental and vision insurance (75% of the employee’s premium is employer paid).
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance (100% of the premium is employer-paid).
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a 4% employer contribution that employees may elect to participate in the quarter immediately following their hire date.
- Discretionary annual bonus and profit-sharing contribution.
- Thirteen (13) paid holidays, which includes six (6) business days at the end of the calendar year.
- 120 hours of paid leave (PTO) used for vacations and planned absences.
- Flexible Discretionary Leave used for short-term health-related or personal absences.
- Eight (8) hours of Volunteer Leave used for volunteering in the community.
- Twelve (12) weeks of partially paid Parental Leave.
- Ignite provides the following stipends to offset employee’s costs:
- Home Office/Technology Stipend - $400/one-time, upon hire
- Parking Stipend - $80/month
- Phone/Internet Stipend - $50/month
- Wellness Reimbursement - $200/annually
- Ignite is fully committed to employees’ growth and offers opportunities for continued professional development.
- Ignite supports a flexible work environment. However, Ignite’s business and client needs will need to be supported through attending in-person meetings, as well as completing office-based projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply. Ignite Philanthropy is fully committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.